POOL WILL OPEN THE MIDDLE OF JUNE AND CLOSE AFTER THE SEPT. LONG WEEKEND, WEATHER PERMITTING
MANITOBA HEALTH REQUIREMENTS FOR INDIVIDUALS WEARING DIAPERS IN
WATER RECREATIONAL FACILITIES
Individuals wearing diapers in pool facilities (and their parents, guardians and
caregivers) must be informed of requirements they must meet prior to using the
pools. These requirements include:
• All fecal material must be contained in the garment, so as not to
contaminate the pool water.
• Tight fitting rubber pants or equivalent must be worn alone or over a diaper.
• Nude children are not allowed to enter the pool.
• Parents, care-givers, or persons responsible for looking after the individual are required to ensure the garments are properly maintained, changed when required, and do not fall into a state of deterioration.
• Parents, caregivers, or persons responsible for looking after the individual are required to report any fecal accidents to pool staff immediately upon detecting the accident.
It is the responsibility of the pool operator to close the pool if fecal material is introduced into the water, and implement the cleaning and disinfecting procedures for fecal contaminated pools.